Yahoo Mail offers a simple method for you to check your email while using Facebook. It provides the convenience of not leaving the social media site. By using the official website of the Facebook page, use the provided “App” feature to access the mail. All you have to do is to sign in to Facebook to take benefit of it.
Yahoo Sign In to Facebook New Account
Connect Yahoo Sign In to Facebook New Account
and for that, you will need to stick with the below steps.
Go to the Sign-in Helper of Yahoo page and enter the Facebook ID into the Yahoo ID required field. After that, click on Submit and you might be asked to enter the CAPTCHA code as an additional security measure.
- The user will get a password reset email at the entered ID on the official sign-in page. Just stick with the link in the password reset email for creating a new password
- Log in to the account by entering the non-Yahoo email address into the Yahoo Mail ID domain while signing with the new password
- When you are all set with signing in, you will be able to upgrade to the sign-in ID to your Yahoo account. You can do it by logging into Yahoo Mail by using Facebook ID
Way to Use Yahoo Sign into Facebook Account
- First of all, launch Facebook and access your account
- Enter “Yahoo Mail” in the required search box and then, press “Enter” to appear on the “Yahoo Mail” page
- If there is no such page then, go to the “Pages” option from the search box. This will show the Yahoo Mail page at the top of the list
- Click on the “Use App” option together with the Yahoo Mail official page. Now, click on the “Sign in” box to access the official page of “Yahoo Login”
- Else, you can click on the “Yahoo Mail” page name. After that, click on the “Use App” option to access this feature on Yahoo’s official page directly
- Click on the email address if it appears on the page. Else, click on the “Add Account” option to detail the Yahoo account you want to access
- Enter the login information when you have to. Then, click on the “Sign in” option to see the email account as normal
Yahoo Registration to Create Facebook Account Free
You can sign up free to connect Yahoo Sign In to Facebook New Account
and for that-
- Go to login.yahoo.com or yahoomail.com. If you don’t have an account, click on the Sign-Up link under the Sign-in Form
- Enter the details that include – the first name and last name, email address, password, birth date, Mobile phone number, Gender
- Click on Continue and you will need to check the Mobile Number. Click on the option for Text me a code
- Check the Mobile device and get your Account Keycode
- Go back to the desktop web browser. Enter the Account Key in the “Code” field and click on Submit code
Tips to use Yahoo Sign In to Facebook New Account
It is simple to connect Yahoo Sign In to Facebook New Account
so that you can stretch the Smart Contacts. Also, can include Facebook features such as status and photos updates
- After signing into the Yahoo account, you have to click on the gear icon. Click on “Settings” and click on “Account Settings” and “Facebook” to ensure you want to make the connection
- You have the option to import Facebook contacts to the Yahoo mail. Sign in to your Yahoo mail and click on the “Contacts” icon and click on “Import Contacts”. This option appears under the Facebook section and clicks on “Import” appear next to Facebook.
- Sign in to Facebook to add any contacts automatically to the Yahoo Mail account. Previously Yahoo provided the ease of allowing users for signing in to Facebook from the Yahoo page
If you are facing any issue with Yahoo after connecting it to Facebook, contact Yahoo Help for expert advice regarding the same.
Yahoo will no longer provide this service to provide several improvements. It includes a streamlined experience of Yahoo sign-in. The best thing about Yahoo is to provide better password recovery and a single account for all products.
That was it for this article. If you found it helpful, consider checking out our blog Topnewsnet!