Businesses are built on fiduciary relationships. This is why brands are constantly looking for customer feedback and choosing to embed Google Reviews Widget. This helps them to establish a good reputation for their brand.
Trustpilot has revealed that around 89% of consumers say they make the effort to read reviews before buying products online. This indicates that reviews are an essential part of a buying journey.
If you are one of those businesses, who are looking for ways to grow your business with Google Reviews, we understand your concern. Therefore, in this blog, we are going to discuss some of the amazing ways to use embed Google reviews to grow your business.
So don’t go anywhere, grab a cup of tea and read this blog till the end.
Table of Contents
Efficient ways to Grow Your Business With Google Reviews
We understand that growing business with Google reviews sounds limiting. Therefore we have compiled this list for you. In case you are still wondering, read this list till the end.
1. Reply To Reviews
Responding to Google Reviews is one of the most basic things we ask business owners to do. When you reply to your customer’s feedback, it makes them feel heard and loved by the brand. This instantly helps you to enhance your relationship with your customers.
We understand that replying to negative comments can be difficult. However, we recommend you to reply them first. This makes the customers feel that you take responsibility for the inconvenience caused. You can reply to negative feedback like this.
Thank you for taking out your time and leaving feedback.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our ultimate goal is the ultimate satisfaction of the customers. We would like to know more about the inconvenience you experienced and take action on it. Please contact our Customer Executive on this number 6743xxxxxx.
2. Expand Your Approach To Customer Experience
Have you ever thought that with the plethora of options available why would a customer choose your product?
This is where customer experience comes into play. Customer experience is how a business engages with its customers at every point of its buying journey. We understand that it might be overwhelming for you. This is why we want to make things simpler for you. Have a look.
- Add a web chat to your website – Imagine your customers going through your website and they have a question for your business. Or maybe they to schedule an appointment. In such situations, having a web chat on your website is a great option. This helps you to connect with your website visitors in real-time. When you solve your customers’ queries instantly, it helps the trust grow.
- Get detailed feedback – Reviews are the perfect way to find out what your customers think. This also helps you to enhance your overall services. Apart from reviews, you can also send a feedback form to your customers after the service. This way you will be able to quickly analyze the drawback and improve it immediately.
- Give Simple Ways To Pay – As a business owner, it is important to have payment options that make sense to your customers. You can provide them options like cash, debit cards, credit cards, or electronic bank transfers. You can also incorporate buy now pay later options. This will help you to lock the deal even if your customer is having double thoughts.
3. Embed Google Reviews Widget On Website
Google is trusted by all of us. When you showcase positive Google Reviews on the website. It helps you to gain the trust of your customers instantly. Furthermore, it also makes your business more credible as people love to see some social proof on the website.
You can use any social media aggregator tool to embed a Google review widget on the website. Luckily these tools are code free. This means you do not have to learn to code or hire a new team member to manage these tools. The best part about these tools is that they let you customize the entire widget as per your brand image.
We understand that as a brand, you would want to showcase the version of your business on the internet. This is why recommend using the moderation panel of these tools. This helps you to remove the Google Reviews that do not align with your product or brand image.
Google Review is a great form to build trust and credibility. This has helped businesses to accelerate their growth rapidly. For greater impact, we recommend choosing to embed Google Review Widget. This helps you to showcase real-time feedback on the website.
We are at the end of this blog. We hope that this value-packed blog will help you achieve your desired goals. If this does, let us know in the comments below.