Do you wish to migrate to Canada? Do you believe that you can handle the immigration process and visa application on your own? If your answer to both these questions is a ‘yes’, then we suggest you give it a second thought.
The immigration process will require immense research on immigration policies and programs. And, no matter how pro a researcher you might be, it’s difficult to compete with the information ICCRC registered consultants can give you.
While you might believe that not hiring an agent will save you some money, it will surely cost much more in terms of options that you’d miss.
The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) is the regulatory body under the Canadian government that takes care of the rules and execution of immigration procedures. ICCRC-registered consultants have several years of experience, are aware of all the programs offered, and are also in sync with the latest trends in the immigration process. Thus, they can provide you with apt assistance.
Whether you plan to migrate to Canada for work, travel, study, or permanent relocation, they can suggest the right program for you. So, we advise you to hire an agent and make full use of their expertise while going through the complex immigration process.
Benefits of Hiring an ICCRC Agent
Hiring an ICCRC agent can simplify the whole process for you. Let us discuss in detail about some of the key benefits of hiring one.
– Support and Guidance
Registered agents are experienced and trusted consultants that can support and guide you throughout the entire immigration process. They have the right expertise to handle the Canadian visa application process. They are well aware of the immigration laws and can also help you with all the paperwork.
- If doing it alone, you might sometimes forget the deadline of the application process, fail to submit documents, or miss out on important dates and other information. For instance, do you know how many immigration programs Canada offers for aspiring migrants? The answer to this is more than 60.
- If you plan to undertake the process alone, then there are many chances that you’d miss out on many options. An agent will ensure that your application is well-prepared, submit all your important documents, and also keep track of crucial deadlines. All this will improve your chances of getting your application approved easily. Thus, an ICCRC agent will help you stay on top of the immigration process and make it a smooth ride for you.
– Resolving Complex Issues
Do you think that you’ll get your application done right just by researching some information online? Many immigrants do this mistake of trusting online information and then end up implementing misguided or outdated information. The mismatch of documents can limit your chances of going to Canada.
- Many websites, even the official government websites, do not share all the updated clauses, rules, and required legal documents on one platform. To get the required information, you might need to dig further and go through multiple platforms, thereby making the entire process complicated.
- An ICCRC consultant can simplify this process for you. An agent can help you understand all the nitty-gritty details of the application process and save you time and energy.
– Verified Channels
Agents get ICCRC accreditation after going through thorough scrutiny and verification by the authorities. Thus, you can trust them to provide genuine and up-to-date, reliable information.
- Choosing an ICCRC-verified agent will also protect you from fraudulent and online scams. These agents can help you apply to reputed universities in Canada and they also coordinate with the visa office in Tirunelveli to seek proper information about the legal paperwork. This will improve your chances of being accepted and will reduce the application processing time.
In the end, we shall conclude by saying that there are many advantages of hiring an ICCRC agent if you plan to immigrate to Canada. An experienced agent will represent you in front of the main immigration/visa office in the best possible way and improve your chances of getting through. So, if you want your Canadian immigration process to be time-effective, smooth, and hassle-free, then you should consider hiring an agent.