E-commerce Businesses have to effectively manage all the product information to streamline their operations. Product specifications, videos, images and other detailed information help a customer to build trust in the products and help them shop online with confidence. Implementation of PIM for P21 can benefit a growing company by helping them efficiently manage the product information for its easy distribution across different distribution channels and e-commerce platforms. Following are the features of PIM (Product Information Management) for P21-
1. Acts as a centralized hub of information assisting in a seamless flow of information– The combined product information from PIM and P21-inventory, supplier details, pricing, titles, images, description etc. can be made available to various internal departments, distributors, and customers for various purposes. The marketing team needs the latest data to run successful marketing campaigns. Therefore, PIM for P21 acts as a centralized repository for all the necessary information. It negates the need to manually manage data for different purposes.
2. Assists in easy management of orders– PIM for P21 ease the order Management and fulfilment process allowing the internal sales team to print invoices, packaging slips, and labels and notify the customers about the order status.
3. Helps in Easy management of assets– PIM for P21 facilitates the creation of multiple pages to be used by the various sales channels. It eases data import and export as well as the task of updating the existing information. It assists in creating custom content to run marketing campaigns to boost sales on various platforms.
4. Helps to boost sales– One can control product visibility by restricting products, showcasing targeted products, running flash sales or offering discounts for specific categories to attract more customers.
5. Assists in creating reports for analysis– One can easily generate product reports, sales reports etc. and map the customer interaction with the product pages etc. for careful analysis.
Businesses create catalogs for customers to equip them with the latest product information. Adobe InDesign Plugin for Catalog creation can be beneficial to speed up the boring but important task. InDesign automation for P21 can benefit in the following ways-
1. Simplifies Catalog creation – The drag-and-drop feature facilitates the easy and quick creation of brochures, price lists, product tables etc. as using it doesn’t require any technical skills.
2. Allows automated creation with information from P21– Brochures can be easily created as the software directly imports information from the P21 systems. It is an automated process and minimizes the possibility of human errors. Product tables made in the PIM system can be imported with the same layout without any issues.
3. Eases creation using Pre-existing layouts – Catalogs can be created using the already existing templates in the InDesign library. The creator also has the flexibility to create fresh layouts with different tables, flow charts, font styles, image placements etc.
4. Allows Updating Catalog in a hassle-free manner– Integration with P21 simplifies updating process of catalogs by making automated changes to the catalogs without affecting the overall layout. PIM for P21 acts as a central store for the product information that can be used for catalog creation, marketing or various other purposes.