Printers are a must-have item in any office. There are a variety of printer companies that can help you print tangible copies of your documents. However, you may run into a variety of complications when doing so. Printer issues are common, as you may know, and one of them is printers not activated error code 30 sage PDF converter or printer not activated error code 30 Cantax. This printer has not been enabled error code 30 is usually caused by a printer that has not been configured properly. Continue reading this post for more information.
Table of Contents
Reasons Behind the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 Message
This problem appears or occurs when you try to print a file (usually a PDF version) on your computer. It could be due to the following factors:
- Not Permitted or Elevated Your Account: If you haven’t given your Windows account full permissions, or if some administrative operations aren’t permitted, you may be experiencing the printer not enabled error code 30 PDF windows 10.
- Printer Drivers Aren’t Working Properly: If your printer’s drivers aren’t up to date, you’ll encounter this error. Furthermore, if your driver is incompatible with the printer or has become corrupted, this message will appear.
- Printer is Not Set as Default: If you have not set your machine as the default, then this error can show. To circumvent this problem, if there are many printers, you must set one as the default.
- If you are running an older version of Windows 10, you are more likely to see the sage 100 printers not activated problem code 30 in Windows 10. To avoid this problem, you must use the most recent or updated version of Windows.
How to Fix the “Printer Not Activated Error Code 30”?
There are different ways available that you can try to fix the sage 100 printer not activated error code 30. And some of them have been explained below:
Drivers for your printer should be updated.
The first step in resolving the problem is to update the drivers for your printers. There are two options for doing so: you can manually download and install the new version from the manufacturer’s official website.
Installing the drivers’ utilities for automatic downloads is the second thing you may do to fix this error. These applications will assist you in detecting the update and downloading and installing the most recent and appropriate version for you.
Make your printer the default device on your computer.
You must set one of your printing devices as the default in Windows if you have more than one. And to do so, you’ll need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Select “Control Panel” from the “Start Menu” menu.
- After that, go to “Hardware and Sound” and then “Devices and Printers.”
- The list of printing devices linked to the PC will now appear. You’ll need to right-click on the printer you wish to set as Default and select Set as Default from the menu.
- Exit the window now and reboot your device.
- If the problem is caused by this problem, it will be remedied by following these few simple procedures.
From the Device Manager, reinstall the USB Composite.
- When the USB composite is not configured properly, the error can occur. To resolve this problem, you must reinstall the USB composite by following the procedures below:
- To open the Device Manager, use “Windows + R” and then type devmgmt.msc.
- Then select the Universal Serial Bus Controllers option. Then click the “+” icon to add to the list.
- Uninstall the “USB Composite Device” by right-clicking on it.
- Disconnect and rejoin your device
If the “printer not activated error code 30” arises as a result of these procedures, it will be resolved. If you want to use Setup, you’ll have to contact the technical support team.