Success is a shared exertion of efforts, especially in entrepreneurship. Clients, customers, and the entrepreneur collectively make a venture successful – a collection of do’s and don’ts define your performance as a successful entrepreneur. Emir Ceric’s proven success not once but twice is an example for aspiring entrepreneurs.
In the year 2021, the greatest number of new business applications were filed in a calendar year; 5.4 million. However, only a selected few see the dawn of another year, a further handful can break even, and those that successfully make profits can be counted at their fingertips.
Entrepreneurship is an exciting prospect, but it is also a daunting one. To be successful in the business world, an individual must have several traits and skills. “Your success as a business owner is defined by the passion that you bring to the table as an entrepreneur,” says Eric.
A successful entrepreneurs must have a clear vision of their goals and the determination to achieve them. They must have the ability to think strategically and make decisions quickly. As an entrepreneur, you should be willing to take risks, be highly organized, and have excellent communication skills. They must be able to motivate and lead others, as well as identify and take advantage of opportunities.
“As an entrepreneur you’ve stepped up to make a difference. The difference you’ll be making isn’t limited to yourself but shall make an impact on a massive audience. This shall require you to think beyond a narrow mindset and look at life, success, implications, and success from that of a leader’s perspective and not that of an individual.” Emir further mentions, “from Veevus to Meveto, this is a journey of passion and a dream – all which define a successful entrepreneur!”
Emir Ceric is a passionate entrepreneur that has taken his two start-up companies to global success. With VEEVUS, he used up all his savings to create a product that has become a global leader in its field. This success has enabled him to appear in publications such as Tech Times, CEO World, Yahoo, and Business Insider. Emir Ceric is an innovative thinker and a strong believer in the power of creating new things. He is a leader in the business world and an inspiration for those looking to make their mark in the business world.
Here are some of the most important qualities that make a successful entrepreneur that Emir learned from his experiences over the years.
- Research and plan your business strategy thoroughly before launching.
- Test the market for your product or service before investing too heavily.
- Create a strong business network of contacts and partners.
- Build a strong online presence and use social media to your advantage.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and changes.
- Take calculated risks to grow your business.
- Be flexible and adaptable to different situations.
- Keep accurate financial records and track performance.
- Be open to feedback and criticism.
- Invest in yourself, your business, and your team.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
- Don’t focus on short-term gains at the expense of long-term success.
- Don’t underestimate the power of networking.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help when needed.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks, but do so wisely.
- Don’t be too proud to admit failure and learn from it.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment and innovate.
- Don’t forget to take care of yourself and your team.
- Don’t neglect your personal development.
- Don’t forget to have fun and enjoy the journey.
Application of the do’s and don’ts may vary but shall more or less be the same in general for a person who wishes to embark on an entrepreneurial adventure – because it truly is an adventure of a lifetime!